PipelineFX ships Qube! 6.7
The company’s press release lists the new features as follows:
- Job Modification: Job environment variables can now be modified after jobs have been submitted, allowing wranglers to change settings and parameters for anything in action.
- Faster Bulk Submission: The deferred creation of table data during bulk job submission dramatically increases the speed of launching renders.
- Platform Support Upgrades: Now compatible with Yosemite OS X 10.10.
- WranglerView Improvements: Now 5x faster, thanks to tuned database queries and the ability to control size of log data.
- Distributed Rendering Controls for 3ds Max Users: The option to launch a job and then add resources as they become available will improve render throughput for companies leveraging their desktops for rendering.
Pricing and availability
Qube! 6.7 is available now for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The update is free to existing users on maintenance contracts.
Pricing for new licences starts at $15/month under PipelineFX’s new Subscription Licensing scheme; or a range of perpetual licence packages are available.