Rendered in Vue 10: a rather seasonal-feeling image by Drea Horvath.
E-on software has released free learning editions of its Vue 10 landscape-generation product line.
Vue 10 PLE is an educational edition of the high-end Vue Infinite and Vue xStream products. Renders are watermarked, but it’s otherwise pretty much fully functional.
The Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Version is just what the name suggests: a 30-day trial of the lower-end Esprit, Studio and Complete editions of the software. It’s also quite heavily feature-restricted.
Choose whichever suits you best. Full details and download links below.
Vue 10 PLE requirements and restrictions
The Vue 10 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 10 xStream/Infinite with the following limitations:
- Scene files created and saved with the PLE cannot be exchanged with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue.
- The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Network rendering is disabled.
- Renders may be watermarked and carry a logo.
The Vue 10 Personal Learning Edition is available in English for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64-bit.
Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Version requirements and restrictions
The Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Version is a fully functional version of Vue 10 Esprit, Studio or Complete (the selection is done during installation), aside from the following limitations:
- Saving is disabled (scenes, plants, objects).
- Render resolution is limited to 640×480.
- Animation length is limited to 5 seconds.
- Limited content (only a small selection of materials, plants, atmospheres).
- Terrain export, standalone rendering and network rendering disabled.
- The Trial Version will work for 30 days.
The Vue 10 for 3D Artists Trial Version is available in English only*, for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, and on Mac OSX 10.5+ (Mac Intel only) for both 32 and 64-bit.
*French and German versions will be released as soon as the localized versions of Vue 10 ship.