Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise
(Fictional, not actual script)
EXT. SUNSET. – WYHOMING, U.S.A.
The boiling ball of fire is near the horizon and the fields are nearly empty.
There isn’t much to do out here on a summer night
besides hitting up the local joint for a cold beer.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that
much flat land in my entire life.
I guess that’s why Star Fleet chose
our hometown for its repair ground.
It nearly employ’s the entire town.
I mean look at the size of this thing.
It’s unbelievable this thing can even fly!
3 years and I get to run one of these huh?
Make it two…
CGC Matte Painting guidelines | Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise
1) The matte painting is an establishing shot of the U.S.S Enterprise repair bay.
2) Regardless of which plate you use, you must fix Plate A and submit it also.
3) The final resolution output of your piece should be no wider than 1920px.
4) The piece should incorporate at least one photograph, the plate*.
5) The piece should incorporate at least one 3D element, the proxy mesh*